BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thank You!!!! Really!! (Grazie!, Obrigado!, Merci!, Dank!, ¡Gracias!, Dzięki!, !תודה, Tak!, !شكرا, Vďaka!, Dzięki!, Köszönöm!)


People, I just discovered that this blog is international! I was looking at the configurations and accidentally clicked on a button called "Stats"... There I found that this blog is (was) viewed by the following countries:

*United Stated
*Italy
*Brazil
*Egypt
*Canada
*Germany
*Israel
*France
*Hungary
*Mexico
*United Kingdom
*Denmark
*Poland
*Slovakia
*Australia
*Finland
*Bahamas
*Ukraine

!!!!!!

I know it sounds completely stupid... but I'm really happy, because this was, initially, just a school blog! Thank you!

PS: In the title it's written "Thank You!" in the language of most the mentioned countries, but, of course I don't know how to speak all those languages so, I used Google Translator... So... Forgive me if there is anything wrong, I didn't want to offend, if I did (send me a comment to correct it)

0 comments: